Casino Security Officer
Experience a new world
Be part of an exciting work environment at one of the most prestigious Resorts in Aruba
Help keep Aruba safe while gaining a rewarding career you will be proud of!
This position is customer service based, requires excellent communication skills, as well as critical thinking with the ability to serve and protect.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate professionalism while still enforcing the security and safety rules of the client site they are protecting.
All candidates must have a valid Dutch passport, be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Ensure the safety of property and people
- Assisting the Casino Staff
- Report and act on suspicious activity
- Dominate difficult situations
- Valid Dutch Passport
- Friendly, service minded attitude
- Able to communicate in English
- Attention to detail
Nice to have
- Prior Experience as a Security Officer
- Basic security training certification
- First Aid / BHV certification
- Hospitality background
What's great in the job?
- Great team in a friendly and open culture
- Coaching and talent development
- Real responsibilities
- Expand your knowledge of the security industry
- Growth opportunity
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company
Attractive salary package
Company Savings plan
Discount on products and services
First Aid / BHV
Team Building activities are organized throughout the year